Breaking news for Karnataka State people who wants to make their career in the police department, because recently Karnataka State Police (KSP) declared massive recruitment for the post of Jailor & Warder in the running year 2019. There is a total of 662 vacancies announcement for both genders (Male & Female). Those all candidates who are interested in this vacancies should read full eligibility criteria and refer official notification details mentioned by Karnataka Police Department
662 Jailer & Warder Vacancies By Karnataka State Police 2019
Applicants should have completed 10th standard or equivalent from any relevant university/school. all aspirants age must be between 20 years to 26 years (as per on 9th March 2019). In this recruitment candidates, The final selection will be based on written test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) or Physical Standard Test (PST) and Viva test. eligible candidates can apply online through Karnataka state police official website which mentioned below. before going to apply you should collect various information such as Syllabus, Call Letter etc from the official website.
Note down below given Eligibility criteria, Selection process, how to apply for this post. To know other police recruitment updates keep visiting this website www.sanglipolice.org on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Jailer & Warder Post – 2018-19
Karnataka State Police invites application for the recruitment of Warder and Jailor posts. Below mentioned details are taken from Karnataka Police Recruitment official notification 2019. Read carefully and apply online through given link.
Name of Department: Karnataka State Police
Advertisement Number: 02/2018-19
Name of Post: Warder & Jailor
Number of Posts:
- Warder: 650 Posts
- Jailor: 12 Posts
- Total Posts: 662
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21st February 2019
Deadline Date to Apply Online: 9th March 2019
Last Date to Pay Application Fees: 11th February 2019
Karnataka State Police department give chances to those applicants who have to deserve below given criteria. if you are one of them then go through given instruction.
- For Warder Post:
- Candidates should have finished their 10th class examination or equivalent degree.
- For Jailor Post:
- Candidates have completed any bachelor degree or relevant qualification.
Age Limit & Restriction:
- Minimum Age for Open Categories Candidates: 20 Years
- Maximum Age for GM: 26 Years
- Maximum Age Restriction for SC/ST, CAT-01, 2A/2B, 3A/3B Class: 28 Years
Application Fees for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019
- SC/ST & CAT-01 Categories Applicants should have to pay Rs. 100/-
- GM, 2A/2B, 3A/3B Applicants should have to pay Rs. 250/-
Note: Payment mode would be offline only
Official Web portal: Click Here
How to Apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Karnataka police department [Link]
- Navigate the job details and select the post that you want to apply.
- Read job details carefully then click on the apply button.
- If you are a first time user then you should register yourself, otherwise apply directly by clicking on the sign up the link.
- Enter your registration number and password in order to login into your account.
- fill in the application form details carefully without doing any mistake. even a small mistake can get your application rejected.
- After filling application form check again all filled details then upload scanned documents along with your signature.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- At last, you have to pay fees at your nearest branch head post office [Offline Mode]