Do you seek to serve for the betterment of your nation? Do you wish to contribute to the safety of the people of the country? If these are the things that mean something to you then, you should probably go for a profession that allows you to achieve all of that. Serving as a responsible citizen of the country is not an easy task. It requires sheer dedication and a strong will to carry it on. If you think you have what it takes to serve the country then, you should be happy to know that the Chhattisgarh Police Department has recently announced for the vacancy of 2259 constable posts. For people who are interested in taking up this job can read the following write-up for important details.
An Overview of CG Police Exam 2018
This is a golden opportunity for people especially residing in Chhattisgarh who always dreamt of getting into the Indian Police force. That’s because the CG Police department has recently announced their recruitment details. So if you are one of the interested candidates, then you should probably start getting ready for the CG exam. The exams are expected to be held in the month of March or April 2018. The syllabus for the CG exams has been already published on the official website of the Chhattisgarh Police. Candidates who are willing to sit for the CG Constable exam are advised to download the CG Police syllabus and the exam pattern from the official website. If you are willing to crack the exam, you should better start preparing soon. For your convenience, the details of the CG Constable exam including the selection process are furnished below.
CG Police Exam Details & Syllabus
The CG Police has recently announced the vacancy for 2259 Constable Posts the online application of which has already started from 3rd January 2018 and it will remain open until 4th February 2018. In order to be qualified for the post of CG Police Constable, you have to clear the CG police exam which will be conducted by the CG Police department. You can download the detailed syllabus from the website and start your preparationright away. To help you out the details of The CG Police exam pattern is given below:
- Name of the Department: Chhattisgarh Police
- Also known as CG Police Constable Syllabus 2018
- Exam Date Of CG Police Constable Examination: March/April 2018
- Total Number of Vacancy: 2259
- Name of the Post: Constable (GD and Tradesman)
- Official Website: cgpolice.gov.in
CG Police Constable Selection Process:
Candidates applying for the post of CG police Constable Post will have to go through the following stages of the selection procedure. Those who will pass through the all the stages successfully will be ultimately eligible for the post. The number of stages is as follows:
- Certificate or Document Verification
- Physical Standard Test which comprises of the measurement of chest and height
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test Exam which includes objective type questions.
- Trade Test/Medical Test
The details of the selection process:
- Certificate/Document Verification: The first stage is the document verification stage for which you are required to carry all your vital documents otherwise you will get rejected. So make sure that you do not forget to carry all your important documents.
- Physical Standard Test: Candidates who will pass through the document verification stage will be called for the Physical Standard Test where measurements of chest and height of the candidates will be taken.
- Physical Efficiency Test: After the physical Standard Test comes the Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates who will clear the Physical standard Test will get appear for the Physical Efficiency This is the stage where thephysical efficiency of the candidates will be tested,and for that, the male candidates are required to run 1500 meters whereas the female candidates will have to run only 800 meters. People passing through the CG Police PET stage will gradually move on to the next level where you they have to sit for the written exam.
Exam Pattern of the CG Police Constable Examination:
For candidates who are appearing for the CG Police Constable exam, it is important that they know the CG Police written exam pattern because that will give them the idea about the question framing. To help you out here you go with the details of it:
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions of objective type.
- The question paper will be of 100 marks in total.
- The questions will be asked of the subjects reasoning, general knowledge,and numerical ability.
Download the syllabus in order to know more about the subjects in details and also to know the CG Police Physical Test syllabus and CG Police Physical Exam syllabus.
|Name of Topics||Total No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge||50||50||02 hours|
The Steps To Download The CG Police Constable Exam Syllabus
For candidates who are sitting for the CG Police Constable exam, the step to download the CG Police Constable Exam syllabus is given below. Just follow the steps and get the syllabus downloaded.
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the official website of the CG Police,e.,www.cgpolice.gov.in Link
- Once you open the website, follow the link to the examination given.
- Click on the examination link to open it.
- After that go to the ‘CG Police Constable Syllabus 2018’ link and click it.
- Once you hit the click button, the syllabus will be downloaded.
- Save the downloaded syllabus on your device.
- Also, take a printout of the syllabus for your convenience.
OR Click HERE To download The Syllabus : Click Here
In short, it can be concluded that it is a great opportunity for the people of Chhattisgarh to bag a government job and settle their career. All the details regarding the CG Police Constable Exam are published on their official website. So all you have to do is keep yourself with all the information that is given or will be published on the website in the future. If you think you are fit for the post then, instead of wasting your time you should get on with your preparation. Hopefully, this article will help you with all the details of the exam that you need to know.