Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 at www.rajasthanpolicerecruitment.com
Rajasthan State released Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2018. Rajasthan Police Constable department had Released 13142 vacancies. Download pdf of Raj Constable Police Bharti from its official website www.rajasthanpolicerecruitment.com. Check Online for latest updates and official news regarding Police Constable jobs vacancies. For Rajasthan Police vacancy other states eligible people can apply for it also.
State of Rajasthan Government gives 30 % liberality to the women candidates as category wise. also provides the facility of Direct Bharti of some Ladies Candidates who are Dowager get 8 % and divorce Ladies get 2 %. Past Soldier or his children gets 12.5 % of direct bharti.
The state of Rajasthan invites to all the eligible person to apply online for posts Constable, Constable Driver, Constable Sipahi, Constable Horse Rider, Constable Dog Team and Constable Operator. We are hoping this all posts Constable Driver, Constable, Constable Horse Rider Written Exam will conduct in month of May – June as Offline mode. we advise to all the applicants who applied for RJ Police Constable must visit this website or read this article for latest and official news of Raj police bharti 2018. Our team regularly do updates in this article.
Age Limits For Rajsthan Police Constable Operator, Constable Band and Constable Horse Rider 2018
The State Rajasthan’s headquarter Jaypur Police department release the Age limits for the constable post. age limits can be count till the date 1st January, 2019. Age Limits provided as per Rajasthan Government rules. regularly, age limit is between in 18 year to 23 year old.
For Female Candidate
- Common – 2nd January, 1987 to 1st January, 2001
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 2nd January, 1982 to 1st January, 2001
- Dead Police Worker – 2nd January, 1984 to 1st January, 2001
- Past Soldier – 2nd January, 1973 to 1st January, 2001
For Male Candidates
- Common – 2nd January, 1992 to 1st January, 2001
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 2nd January, 1987 to 1st January, 2001
- Dead Police Worker – 2nd January, 1989 to 1st January, 2001
- Past Soldier – 2nd January, 1973 to 1st January, 2001
Apply for Raj Police Constable 2018
- SSO ID : For applying in RJ Police Constable applicant must have the SSO ID. if any applicant have not SSO ID they can visit the sso.rajasthan.gov.in and make your SSO ID without any cost. This SSO ID is used when you fill up the Application Form for Constable.
- Old Application Form : The Applicant can apply online with his old application ID. if anyone have old application Id that can enter it and get new application ID. so you cant have to pay for this. In case Any applicant use other applicant application ID that time he become as claimed person and its Application Form can be reject. So, we advise to all the applicant must use your own application ID.
- For New Applicant : Must apply online application form. You can apply online at cyber cafe using official website.
- Payment Process : For Police Constable post, you can pay the cost by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Here we mentioned the fees for applying in RJ Police Constable 2018.
For New Applicant – Rs.26
For Old Applicant – Rs. 20
How to apply for Raj Constable 2018
- First of all visit the www.rajasthanpolicerecruitment.com of Rajasthan Police.
- Then Look for the Bharti Section.
- Then you have to click on the Rajasthan Police Constable Notification. Read all the instruction carefully.
- Then click on the Apply button.
- Then you will see the Application Form, in which you have to fill all the details accurately.
- Now Click on the Submit button and take a print out for further use.
Rajasthan Police Constable Minimum Criteria
- Application Form which is fill up by your own hand or hard copy of the application form can’t accept at Application Form Department of Raj Police.
- Application Form Filled with accurate detail or Real Information of Applicant.
- When You are Filling your Application Form must take care about an E- Mail Ids and Mobile Number, register accurate mobile number and email ids. You can get notification of application form on your registered email ids or in your registered mobile number.
- In Application Form Upload your current photo with white background mustily, uploaded photo size is must be in between 50 KB to 100 KB.
- In Application Form Do your Original Signature, your sign size is must be in between 20 KB to 50 KB.
- Before applying for the police constable, you must read the 1989 rules of RJ Police.
- Before Click on the Submit button, you must have to read your application form carefully. if any applicant gives a wrong information in application form that time it will reject.
- Take the print out after the completion of Application Form for further use.
- If anyone don’t know about an Help Centre of Raj Police, they can get information or list of Help Center from the official website.
- Application Form filling process fully depend or follow the instruction of Rajasthan State Government.
- If any applicant has not get his Application ID it means his application form is not submitted.
Physical Standard and Pay Scale for Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2018
Physical standard in which height and weight released by Rajasthan Police Department, it depends on its 1989 rules.
Minimum Height (Male) – 168 cm
Minimum Height (Female) – 152 cm
Weight (Male) – N/A
Weight (Female) – 47 Kg.
Pay Scale – Rs.5200-20,200 , Rs.2400/-
Exam Pattern for Police Constable 13142 vacancy 2018
Here, we gives a exam pattern for Rajasthan Police Constable. in 2018 exam pattern has few changes regarding Police Constable post. we advise to all the candidate, till wait for the official news by Rajasthan Government. RJ Police Constable’s Exam paper has 120 Questions with 75 Marks.
|Subjects Name||Questions||Total Marks (Subject Wise)|
|Reasoning and Logical Ability||30||30|
|Rajasthan’s History, Culture, Art, Geography, Economy, and Polity etc.||60||30|
|General Knowledge, General Science, Social Science and Current Affairs||30||15|
|Total||120 Questions||75 Marks|
Note : Candidates have 90 Minutes